Tuesday, March 14, 2006

IN

don't be the fool that cancelled
all our hopes
existing in my heart
if I wrote the part
i was to play before
entering this word
I'd write the same

never more would I complain
become hot
stress maintained

irreversible love plots
grow thicker with time
and tender care

your writing also shares
the spot taken up by piano keys
and your melody has more then once
taken me past my plight
and into worlds
of
previously non existent
fantasy

god-yes
eroticism
fills that space within
and i exist in extasy
you inside me
drumming my fingers
down your skin

I could never stop
or cease to be IN
love with you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

vivid imagery you got going on there. love the progression of the first three stanzas. also the end... in between, i lost what you were trying to do with the cadence and scheme, but, overall?... fabulous.

katy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.